May 29, 2018


Welcome from the Cleveland HS Band Parent’s Association (CvHS BPA)

CvHS BPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

CvHS BPA provides support for Cleveland Arts Performance Ensemble throughout each season and encourages active involvement by students, parents and friends of the band. Much of the information you need to get started is available below.  If your student will be a member of an ensemble this season, you will gain full access to the members portion of the website upon completing the online  This information can only be submitted online.  This must be done EVERY YEAR at the beginning of the season prior to the start of band camp.  Once your student is registered, we will grant you access to the  members section of the website and include you on BPA and band related emails so you can stay up to date on the latest happenings.

New Student Registration (click here)

We encourage online entry of most information needed throughout the season via the website.  If paper documents are preferred or required and they are available, they can be placed in the black mail box outside the band directors office in the band room.  You can drop forms, checks, etc in the box or have your student do it.  Make all checks payable to: Cleveland HS Band Parent’s Assoc

You can also mail documents for the band to:

Cleveland High School BPA
65 Glen Rd
PMB 195
Garner, NC 27529

Please be sure your students name is clearly indicated on any paperwork.

All parents are required to complete the commitment form each season to identify how student points will be paid.  This is part of the registration process above.

Forms and Useful Information

  • Financial Aid Request.  If you may need assistance paying the fair share amount, check out the information here.
  • Student Sponsorship.  Sponsorship provides a means for a parent or friend of the band to sponsor the program or a student.  You can provide a donation to the general fund, sponsor a student in need of assistance (board selects) or sponsor a specific student by name.
  • Johnston County School Volunteer website.  To be a chaperone or work events with the students, you must be registered as a Level 2 volunteer with Johnston County Schools.   To register or check your current status, visit the link shown here after July 4th.

Student Spotlight!

Hello CAPE friends and family! This semester, we are beginning something called Cleveland Arts Phenomenal Performers, where each week a student that goes above and beyond is featured on the band website, BAND app, and social media platforms. Students are taken notice of if they answer questions in class, are well-behaved at practice, and/or exemplify qualities that embody what CAPE is all about.  CHECK IT OUT!

Fundraising Opportunities

Looking for ways to earn points for your students fair share account?  There are TONS of ways to do it!   We have consolidated all of the opportunities on a single page for your convenience.  Click Here To Earn!

All parents of registered student get access to the members area of the website.

Forgot password?  Click here.

Hopefully you find this information useful in clearing up some of the questions regarding the program.  At any time you can email the BPA board or the band director to find out more.  Once we have your information forms, you will automatically be included in emails sent out with periodic information updates.

Thank you for your interest and participation in the CvHS Band Parent’s Association.  Together we’ll make sure your student has a wonderful, memorable season!

Support our sponsors:

Corporate Sponsors

Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214.  This license is not an endorsement by the State.