Welcome from the Cleveland HS Band Parent’s Association (CvHS BPA)
CvHS BPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
CvHS BPA provides support for Cleveland Arts Performance Ensemble throughout each season and encourages active involvement by students, parents and friends of the band. Much of the information you need to get started is available below. If your student will be a member of an ensemble this season, you will gain full access to the members portion of the website upon completing the online This information can only be submitted online. This must be done EVERY YEAR at the beginning of the season prior to the start of band camp. Once your student is registered, we will grant you access to the members section of the website and include you on BPA and band related emails so you can stay up to date on the latest happenings.
We encourage online entry of most information needed throughout the season via the website. If paper documents are preferred or required and they are available, they can be placed in the black mail box outside the band directors office in the band room. You can drop forms, checks, etc in the box or have your student do it. Make all checks payable to: Cleveland HS Band Parent’s Assoc
You can also mail documents for the band to:
Cleveland High School BPA
65 Glen Rd
Garner, NC 27529
Please be sure your students name is clearly indicated on any paperwork.
You may also complete the COMMITMENT FORM here. <<==== All parents are required to complete the commitment form each season to identify how student points will be paid.
Forms and Useful Information
- 2020 Fall Season Introduction
- Cleveland Band Handbook
- 2020 Marching Commitment Letter
- Use our online payment portal for your student points. Credit and debit cards are both accepted. A 3% processing fee is automatically added to cover our costs.
- Fair Share Payment Portal <<<==== Pay student points here
- Financial Aid Request. If you may need assistance paying the fair share amount, check out the information here.
- Student Sponsorship. Sponsorship provides a means for a parent or friend of the band to sponsor the program or a student. You can provide a donation to the general fund, sponsor a student in need of assistance (board selects) or sponsor a specific student by name.
- Johnston County School Volunteer website. To be a chaperone or work events with the students, you must be registered as a Level 2 volunteer with Johnston County Schools. To register or check your current status, visit the link shown here after July 4th.
- PNC Arena and Walnut Creek. To volunteer to work events at PNC Arena or Coastal Credit Music Park (Walnut Creek) or to sign up for training, go the the iVolunteer website. Once you are registered at the site, you will receive notifications when new events open up and can sign up to work on the site. This is a great way to earn points towards your student accounts. Questions? Email the PNC Committee.
- Shop with Scrip. Earn money towards your points shopping at all the places you would normally shop – but Shop with Scrip instead of paying cash. Go the the Shop with Scrip website for all the current offerings. Questions? Email the Scrip coordinator.
- Corporate Sponsorships. Many of the businesses in the area are willing to help support the band through financial sponsorships. You just need to reach out and ask! They can either read about the program and sign up for sponsorship online here, or you can print out the information and visit them in person. The form used to submit new sponsor information is available for download here.
All parents of registered student get access to the members area of the website.
Hopefully you find this information useful in clearing up some of the questions regarding the program. At any time you can email the BPA board or the band director to find out more. Once we have your information forms, you will automatically be included in emails sent out with periodic information updates.
Thank you for your interest and participation in the CvHS Band Parent’s Association. Together we’ll make sure your student has a wonderful, memorable season!
Support our sponsors:
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. This license is not an endorsement by the State.