The Cleveland High School Band Program is launching a celebration of the 10 year anniversary of Cleveland High School. The original Cleveland School was built in 1926 with the current Cleveland High School opening in 2010. As we remember and reflect on all of the accomplishments of our school, we invite current students, alumni and members of the community to help us create a wall of reflection as we continue to strive to make a difference in the lives of our students. The wall will be created with quality quarry tiles and be constructed in the interior of Cleveland High School. In our effort of providing an opportunity to leave a personal mark on the wall for those that have contributed to the success of the school, we hope that both past, current and future students will be reminded of the special heritage of Cleveland High School.