Saturday April 17th, 2021 7am-12 noon
(Rain Date May 1)
at Cleveland High School parking lot
1892 Polenta Rd, Clayton
Sell your treasures, do some spring cleaning and make some money, or come and shop til’ you drop!
Set up starts at 6am at designated registration table.
Rent a vendor space and keep all your profits.
$20 for 32×18 area( 2 parking spaces )
$40 for 64×18 area (4 parking spaces)
>>>> VENDOR SPACE WILL BE LIMITED, RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!!! <<<<
******** The Cleveland High School BPA requests that only items that are appropriate to be on public school property be sold.*********
- No tables, chairs, tents or tarps are provided by the BPA. You will be responsible for bringing the items that you need to set up your space.
- Advertising for the event will be done on social media, local websites and flyers throughout the Cleveland community.
- Download a FLYER HERE to share with you friends!
- Check in starts at 6am at designated registration table
- Sale ends at 12pm. At that time you are responsible for cleaning your designated space of all items and trash. The school dumpsters will not be allowed to be used for disposal of trash or unsold items.
- In the event of any predicted inclement weather, a decision will be communicated by email regarding any rescheduling to the rain date of May 1
- Contact Kathy Underwood or the BPA with any questions.